Access to trusted doctors and care around the globe
As travel restrictions ease across the globe, GeoBlue offers timely access to trusted care around the world– providing you with protection and peace of mind when living, working, or traveling outside the USA.
Why do I need travel medical insurance?
Not all medical insurance covers you when you travel outside the U.S. If you’re traveling abroad, you’ll want to know you have access to the same quality care you’re used to, from a partner that can ensure you get the treatment you need when you need it.
What you Get with GeoBlue
- Comprehensive coverage that includes hospitalization, doctor visits, and prescriptions
- Medically necessary emergency medical evacuation for urgent, unexpected care
- An elite network of English-speaking, Western-trained doctors in over 190 countries
- Mobile app to help you find care, make appointments, receive travel alerts, and more
- 24/7/365 concierge service and online support
- Global TeleMD™ telemedicine services for contactless care by video or phone
- Direct payment to providers so you won’t have to pay upfront and file a claim
- Medically necessary COVID-19 testing and treatment
- Most U.S. citizens or residents can buy a plan that suits their needs
- You’ll have access to one of the world’s largest networks of doctors and hospitals
- Getting assistance is quick and easy with our concierge service by phone or mobile app
- You’re backed by an international healthcare leader with over 20 years’ experience
Get the Blue difference while abroad
Having easy access to healthcare you need is more important than ever. GeoBlue offers you what you love about Blue, choice of coverage, quality and premium customer service.
No matter what your needs we have you covered
No matter what your needs are, we have you covered. Whether you're vacationing, traveling frequently on business, studying, teaching, or living abroad, GeoBlue has your perfect plan:
For the single-trip traveler or group—on stays up to six months
For frequent travelers—unlimited travel for an entire year
For long-term travelers and expatriates—coverage at home and abroad
Custom plans that cover long-term stays for students and teachers, cruise line employees, and career missionaries and volunteers
Specialized plans for international business travelers
What do GeoBlue members say?
Thousands of satisfied members rely on GeoBlue's experience, service, and hand-picked, accredited networks. Here are two of their stories:
Mercer Contracts Malaria in the Congo
Jim Has an Emergency in Canada
Ready to take the next step?
©2021 Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, Inc. All rights reserved. Telemedicine services are provided by Teladoc Health, directly to you. GeoBlue assumes no liability and accepts no responsibility for information provided by Teladoc Health and the performance of their services. Support and information provided through this service does not confirm that any related treatment or additional support is covered under your health plan. To discuss the coverage under your health plan, please contact us. This service is not intended to be used for emergency or urgent treatment medical questions.
GeoBlue is the trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC (Worldwide Services Insurance Agency, LLC in California and New York), an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. GeoBlue is the administrator of coverage provided under insurance policies issued in the District of Columbia by 4 Ever Life International Limited, Bermuda, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. This coverage is offered to the members of the Global Citizens Association, Washington, D.C.